Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps dumping their "1/1's" already???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I've bought one card from their vault in the past. I paid 4.75 for insured shipping and the card wasn't insured. Tried to get a partial refund back and they wouldn't budge so I left a neutral. Haven't bought a card from the vault since. $4.75 for shipping makes me want to say, "The rent and their shipping is too damn high".

_xlimage_2010_10_R844_rent_is_too_damn_high_102010.jpg

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
David Campos said:
I've bought one card from their vault in the past. I paid 4.75 for insured shipping and the card wasn't insured. Tried to get a partial refund back and they wouldn't budge so I left a neutral. Haven't bought a card from the vault since. $4.75 for shipping makes me want to say, "The rent and their shipping is too damn high".

Funny that you mentioned that, they used to not restrict buyers from changing their shipping prices through paypal, so I got tired of paying their shipping fee and decided to award myself free shipping on the 10 plus items I won from them last year.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Yeah they usually release the blank-backs soon after set release. Technically after-market, almost a novelty IMO, but its something I can understand someone wanting to get.

The shipping is high, they ship in a box.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
Yeah they usually release the blank-backs soon after set release. Technically after-market, almost a novelty IMO, but its something I can understand someone wanting to get.

The shipping is high, they ship in a box.

Do they ship through Tristar, or is that just for redemptions?

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
David Campos said:

I purchased an item from them several years ago, and it never showed up. Even though I only got in contact with them months later (was at school at the time, and didn't realise that it hadn't arrived until I went home over break), they still quickly gave me a full refund. They could have easily refused to do so without me having any recouse, yet they still did. In fact, I'm don't think that I could even prove that the card didn't arrive, but they took me at my word.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Do they ship through Tristar, or is that just for redemptions?

They ship vault items directly, purchases also include a certificate of authenticity. Personally I wish they'd ship like anyone else, but then again they offer one of a kind items.

Members online