Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Adrian Nieto Caught Using PEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
jbone17 said:
rimcdonald said:
Why do these guys keep doing this now that the testing is so strict.

Stupidity plays a huge part lol.
I would say its more desperation.

He has been hitting only .200 and probably feels like this was his last hope.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
That one is stupididty. Very easy to detect. He must have timed his cycle badly.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
With a little education he could have stacked with orals that would have been out of his system within 24 hours and passed. Or, for a little extra money he could have taken a designer steroid and passed. So yes, stupidity.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
elmalo said:
With a little education he could have stacked with orals that would have been out of his system within 24 hours and passed. Or, for a little extra money he could have taken a designer steroid and passed. So yes, stupidity.
Thanks.

Now who were you in the Mitchell report>?

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
bmc398 said:
elmalo said:
Thanks.

he was supplying all the yankees

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
bowmanchromeandorr said:
bmc398 said:
elmalo said:
Thanks.

he was supplying all the yankees
hahaha

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I guess when your best friend is Eric Hosmer, you need somehing...lol.

It's a shame o hear this, because he seemed like a really level kid at he AFLAC game. I hope he learned his lesson.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
NECpilgrims8 said:
I guess when your best friend is Eric Hosmer, you need somehing...lol.

It's a shame o hear this, because he seemed like a really level kid at he AFLAC game. I hope he learned his lesson.
I hope he learns to take different stuff next time.

Members online

Latest posts