Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sites for Player Collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So like most player collectors, I'm always looking to increase my personal collection. Obviously eBay is a default site but can be such a feeBay considering a single card usually costs me $.99 + $3 s/h. Anyways, I've found a lot of success on FCB and love this site!

I wanted to see if there were any other sites or places other player collectors go to increase their collections and get in front of as many other people to get their player cards? Other sites I've found success are checkoutmycards.com, beckett.com, and TheBenchTrading.com.

Any others? They can be other boards or sites where you can just go too and buy cards, etc.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
The link Brad provided is a great resource.

If you are just talking cheap base cards / inserts, sportlots.com is your best bet.

Brad - no work today? you guys get dug out alright?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Hi Chas,

We got Wednesday off, but I dragged my butt into work yesterday and today.

I found a super-secret backdoor into the FCB site that my work's firewall doesn't know about. Involves using Google Image search and then a certain photo. Hope it stays open, has worked all week.

Brad

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
gracecollector said:
Hi Chas,

We got Wednesday off, but I dragged my butt into work yesterday and today.

I found a super-secret backdoor into the FCB site that my work's firewall doesn't know about. Involves using Google Image search and then a certain photo. Hope it stays open, has worked all week.

Brad
nice

Members online