Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Small Local DFW Area Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I'll post on this a couple of more times; but a reminder that my local Card Store, Triple Card in Plano Tx (Located at the Southeast Corner of Avenue K and Park) will be having a show during store hours on March 12th. (10 AM-6PM).

I promised him that I would post for him on the various card chat boards so while snowed in today; thought this would be a good day to post.

if you are in DFW, it's a good shop and you'll get to see stuff you don't get to see every day

Regards
Rich

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
since your in Texas can you ask the shop owner if he has or can locate a 1995 Score Rules Jumbo Jose Canseco for me? this card is 8x10 in size and numbered to /3000 and he's featured in a Rangers uniform. Ive been trying to locate one forever and maybe having contacts directly in Texas will turn one up somewhere.

jlyles

Jan 28, 2010
I will attend if you can promise me that it will be awesome.

I've been looking for a new shop since the one that I used to go to closed in 2007 or 2008 and the closest one to me sucks.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Brian:

It's in his shop and the 2nd time he's done it in the shop. If you have anything you can donate as door prizes to the attendees that would be great

Rich

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
sabrgeek said:
Brian:

It's in his shop and the 2nd time he's done it in the shop. If you have anything you can donate as door prizes to the attendees that would be great

Rich

Sure, call me monday.
BG

Latest posts