Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great craigslist listing - Puckett

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
*Wrong year
*Card is beat up but in "good condition"
*Using his smile as a selling point
*Wants $5 for it
*In Edina which is one the of the wealthier areas of the Twin Cities. They always think their trash is worth so much. That's why I won't go to the neighborhood yard sale in Lake Nokomis. They buy beat up stuff for $5 and then try and sell it for $500 because if they thought it was cool then it must be worth a fortune...Democrats.

Original Boski

Oct 28, 2010
TwinGnats said:
*Wrong year
*Wants $5 for it
*In Edina which is one the of the wealthier areas of the Twin Cities. They always think their trash is worth so much. That's why I won't go to the neighborhood yard sale in Lake Nokomis. They buy beat up stuff for $5 and then try and sell it for $500 because if they thought it was cool then it must be worth a fortune...Democrats.
Right, because politics has anything to do with it. :?
biggetoutfrog.gif

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
Don't you know liberals are at fault for everything wrong in the world?

Sports Fan Stoner said:
TwinGnats said:
*Wrong year
*Wants $5 for it
Right, because politics has anything to do with it. :?
biggetoutfrog.gif

Members online