Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Central AR Sportscard Collectors Convention

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
This show will feature 100 tables and will mark the FIRST time BGS has performed on-site review in Arkansas!

Below are the times and location... This will be a great opportunity for any AR, OK, LA, TN, MS, MO, KS resident as well as others to attend a great BGS show with on-site review and wide array of dealers. The facilities are brand new with excellent lighting for viewing those difficult to judge cards. All amenities available ranging from on site concessions to easy freeway access and local dining.

Collectors/dealers can PM for additional info.

Info is also featured in the BGS show calendar.

CONWAY EXPO CENTER & FAIRGROUNDS
2505 EAST OAK STREET      CONWAY, AR

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH 9:00am-5:00pm

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH 12:00pm-5:00pm

ADMISSION $2 PER PERSON

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Thanks for all of the interest guys! We were given extra room due to a cancellation of a coinciding event at the center and can fit a few more dealers.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Really wanting to make the 300 mile trip to this from oklahoma, but wanting to know what kind of dealers are gonna be there. Dont wanna drive for prospects (not my thing).

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Had to choose the wrong weekend to leave the state of Arkansas. It's been years since I've been to a show.

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
383astro said:
Really wanting to make the 300 mile trip to this from oklahoma, but wanting to know what kind of dealers are gonna be there. Dont wanna drive for prospects (not my thing).

It's impossible to predict what inventory people will bring.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
WJCIII said:
383astro said:

It's impossible to predict what inventory people will bring.

that sometimes is the case, but some established shows have dealers that show up every show and have certain items for sale. At my local monthly show most dealers are the same every month and deal in certain items. Some may sell prospects some may only sell wax, etc. Thats all I was asking, I wasnt sure if this was an established show.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
jpruitt2 said:
Any update on who the autograph guests will be? I have heard a few names but was hoping for some others.

I will be there both days.

There will be former Arkansas Razorbacks with NFL experience signing. The agent of our big name guest backed him out after going back and forth for months and I didn't have time for those types of negotiations again. I definitely would have liked to have them present but I'm not tore up about it and I think it may actually be a better show because of it.

The cards and memorabilia will be the center of attention along with BGS.

I know that at 1:00 this past Sunday, there were several hundred more people in the room at the FCB national than there were at 12:45 and then they left once they got their Vick auto. That won't happen this weekend. My personal goal for the show has been to stock the room with quality dealers and ensure that the foot traffic would be maximized and based on the fact that there are going to be a ton of nice cards/collectibles in the building.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
aaron41984 said:
Thanks for all of the interest guys! We were given extra room due to a cancellation of a coinciding event at the center and can fit a few more dealers.

how many tables did you fill?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts