Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Price Sterling Booklet mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Very happy to add this card to my collection. I really like the book cards and have wanted to pick one up for some time, but couldn't find one for the right price. $61 for this is a great deal in my opinion.

10SSA21DavidPrice.jpg

Thanks for the look.
Casey

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Thanks fellas.

Now I'd like to find a nice Price cut auto for the new Leaf custom card line, I think it would be a fun addition.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
daveyou said:
casey, that sterling is gorgeous! love that these are patches!!!

dave
Thanks Dave.

I saw that you had your Price gold auto on ebay and I thought about bidding, but ended up backing out, lol.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Since I've started a Price thread, I'll pose a question I have.

I would like to get the A&G Wood 1/1 encapsulated by BGS in ATL. However, I don't know whether to have it authenticated or graded. I've got a terrible grading eye, but does anyone have a strong opinion towards grading rather than authenticating or vis versa?

Thanks for the opinions.

1132DavidPrice.jpg

Casey

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
casey, i'd def. go for grading it in bgs holder. it looks swell with them mini ginter cards

IMG-22.jpg

although im no fan of the authenticate blue label, i do really like how the bgs case makes these mini ginters look great so i'd def. go for it!

if you decide not to, i believe i still have a new pro mold's ginter sized screwdown if you want it. i'll send it your way, bro

dave

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
daveyou said:
casey, i'd def. go for grading it in bgs holder. it looks swell with them mini ginter cards

although im no fan of the authenticate blue label, i do really like how the bgs case makes these mini ginters look great so i'd def. go for it!

if you decide not to, i believe i still have a new pro mold's ginter sized screwdown if you want it. i'll send it your way, bro

dave[/quote]

Thanks for the input Dave. I guess I could do the RCR and if it doesn't get the grade I wanted then go with the blue label. I agree the BGS case looks nice with the mini's, but protection is my main concern. The only issue I have with grading is that if I am able to nab any of the other wood's, I'd want them all graded the same.... b/c I'm weird like that. Although I do know I have some steep competition if any more are listed, lol. Nah, I would back off Dave if you were going after it, wouldn't want to cost each other money!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
heh!

we'll def. consult IF they pop up, bro

yeah, i agree. im like that too. if i slab one, i gotta slab all!

dave

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
daveyou said:
heh!

we'll def. consult IF they pop up, bro

yeah, i agree. im like that too. if i slab one, i gotta slab all!

dave
Yeah, I'm the same way. Have you seen my 2007 run, they all had to be 9.5, haha.

Members online

Latest posts