Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ravens Players Irked at Coach Harbaugh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... _headlines

The Sun reports that Harbaugh and his players forged an agreement about practice time in the days before their AFC divisional matchup at Heinz Field, but only after growing tension led some players to threaten contact with the the players' union and the media over limited rest time.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Well now they have atleast 6 months to rest. ::facepalm::

You get into the playoffs and rest shouldnt always be the #1 priority... maybe winning should be and you sacrifice for it. Cuz once you lose... you have a ton of time to rest.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
P_Manning 18 said:
Well now they have atleast 6 months to rest. ::facepalm::

You get into the playoffs and rest shouldnt always be the #1 priority... maybe winning should be and you sacrifice for it. Cuz once you lose... you have a ton of time to rest.

agreed. Guess the old men have lost the fire

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Snyper said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
They wont win 6 games next year...

And yet will win more games than the same Steelers who are about to lose the big show...

Oh NO. they might lose 1 superbowl out of 3 in 6 years stop the press :cool: I will go out on a limb and say the Ravens would love to trade spots right now. That is right up there with the 15 yr old at the bills game that said. Who cares if you make the playoffs you will lose in the Championship game. I mean really they will lose in the Superbowl is the best you got. May have split this season but the only 2 games the ravens have won the last 7 games is when a 3rd or 2nd string QB has been in

Nothing beats this exchange last July :twisted:

Snyper said:
wheeler281 said:
Snyper said:
That'll be fun to watch. Both still good receivers, I think that team's problem starts with Carson regardless of who is catching the ball.

Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of that division anyway. Ravens take the AFC North this season.

Might as well not play the games :p Gotta win it once in awhile anyways right

If you say so. I just call it like I see it, and I see Baltimore not having much competition in the North this season.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I think it's fun that Steeler fans are already looking for outlets to release their dissapointments like this for when they lose tonight. Gotta have something to chatter about no matter how meaningless. :lol:

Let me know how much it mattered then what I said several months ago as a prediction after tonight!

I'll be sure to create a thread everytime Mike Tomlin farts. Wouldn't want to cheat anyone out of great news like this gem. Just sayin.

And the glaring difference between you and I wheeler is that I have the balls to make predictions, while you don't. All you are proficient at is copy/paste. :)

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
Snyper said:
And the glaring difference between you and I wheeler is that I have the balls to make predictions, while you don't. All you are proficient at is copy/paste. :)

Did you have the balls to put a lot of money down in Vegas in July, cause I did :) Or did you just predict it on a message board? lol

I won the AFC Game, and will be purchasing a nice LED TV this week for the Steelers room or my office. So tonight's game is cake, win or lose, I already cleared in Vegas....

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!
tt02.giftt02.giftt02.giftt02.giftt02.giftt02.giftt02.giftt02.giftt02.giftt02.giftt02.giftt02.giftt02.gif

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Snyper said:

yeah we love your track record and balls :lol:

Snyper said:
wheeler281 said:
Weimer said:
Colts by a mile.

Snyper said:
Really looking forward to this Super Bowl.

That being said, Colts take this one fairly easily, Peyton takes home his SECOND Super Bowl MVP.

Uh-oh :)

Uh-oh what?

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Snyper said:

Snyper said:
wheeler281 said:
Weimer said:
Colts by a mile.

Snyper said:

That being said, Colts take this one fairly easily, Peyton takes home his SECOND Super Bowl MVP.

Uh-oh what?

Now it's getting straight creepy. :?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Snyper said:
wheeler281 said:
Snyper said:

Snyper said:
wheeler281 said:
Weimer said:
Colts by a mile.

Snyper said:

Uh-oh what?

Now it's getting straight creepy. :?

give me a few minutes I will show you creepy :twisted:

Members online

Latest posts