Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Appreciated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erich860

Oct 16, 2008
Re: 0 Feedback Seller and Rare Prospect Card Thoughts

Thats mine. I have 3000 rating on my other account and Ebay is limiting me to 138.00 a month until april. Crazy!
They have gotten so strict.

But I am trustworthy, thanks for checking it out.

Erich

erich860

Oct 16, 2008

Thats mine. I have 3000 rating on my other account and Ebay is limiting me to 138.00 a month until april. Crazy!

Erich

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010

With Buyer Protection, Paypal, and the ability to chargeback in a worst case scenario, why does it even matter if the seller has low feedback? Am I missing something?

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago

erich860 said:

Erich

What's with the limit?

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010

maxpower said:
With Buyer Protection, Paypal, and the ability to chargeback in a worst case scenario, why does it even matter if the seller has low feedback? Am I missing something?

Have been burned by a no DC number no nothing with Buyer Protection so to be honest I dont believe their crap

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010

ljw29 said:
maxpower said:

Have been burned by a no DC number no nothing with Buyer Protection so to be honest I dont believe their crap

That bites. Sorry.

Did you pay with a Credit Card? I've found that a chargeback directly through my credit card issuer usually works as a solution of last resort.

Members online

Latest posts