Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever had this happen (boxes vs singles)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I was ready to buy a few boxes of 2009 BDP this morning see if I can score anything Trout...but instead I stopped myself and instead bought 3 Felix Hernandez Auto Chrome RC @ around $69 each!

I know singles are the way to go overall but I'm a gambler with boxes sometimes and can't resist the urge! I'm glad I did this morning! lol

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
jbhofmann said:
bor-ing bor-ing

Nice pickup.

Haha, thanks! I figured he's won "something" in his career and will probably by shipped to a contender by the AS break (please Yankees, please Yankees!)

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Messier2 said:
jbhofmann said:
bor-ing bor-ing

Nice pickup.

Haha, thanks! I figured he's won "something" in his career and will probably by shipped to a contender by the AS break (please Yankees, please Yankees!)
Why in the world would he be shipped after just signing a 7 year extension?

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Messier2 said:
jbhofmann said:
bor-ing bor-ing

Nice pickup.

haha, zero chance he is traded. The asking price would start with Montero + Cano. He's not going anywhere.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Yes, I know he signed the extension but two things I learned from living in NY:

1. The Yankees (most times) get what they want. I honestly feel that Hughes, Montero and one of the killer B's can get it done to get Hernandez.

2. Losing is bitch. Another year of futility on the M's part may have him demanding a trade...c'mon...I don't care how much you are paid...you keep losing...you want out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts