Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aaron Rodgers is now a Hobby God. Post them if you have them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I wish i owned a bunch more than i already have. I have very few, but whoever collected him in 05, 06, 07 is sitting on a gold mine now.

Lets see what everyone has :p

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I've got this one:

arodgers95.jpg

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I had a lot of '05 base topps chromes I sold on thepit. They are getting about $40 a piece.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
TexasHiro said:
J-Rod said:
I had something like 6 autos at the beginning of the season. Sold to early :|

::facepalm:: Dang, tough luck. I would have sat on half.

They would be good for some fake dutch auctions right about now...

But in all seriousness I had next to nothing into them so I still made a killing

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
om looking at the auctions going onn, on ebay just some mindboggling prices on his cards. Had you invested $5k in him back in 06, 07, i bet you would sitting on $30K today

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
J-Rod said:
TexasHiro said:
[quote="J-Rod":3t0f8gue]I had something like 6 autos at the beginning of the season. Sold to early :|

::facepalm:: Dang, tough luck. I would have sat on half.

They would be good for some fake dutch auctions right about now...

But in all seriousness I had next to nothing into them so I still made a killing[/quote:3t0f8gue]

Come on man cut me some slack.

AK11

May 24, 2010
Of course a pack pulled base RC:

rodgersToppsRC.jpg

and at least I can say I still have a pack pulled autograph RC:

rodgersUDFoundationsAutoRC.jpg

It's a sticker auto, but fairly tough being numbered to 175. It's probably a BGS 9 if graded.

I passed on a BGS 10 Leaf Limited RC of Rodgers a couple days before he beat the Bears and wished I would have taken the offer. Oh well...

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
this my best Rodgers card. Its actually out of my Eli Manning collection but it has ARods rookie year signtaure.

Just noticed that 3 of the 4 players on the card now have a SB Ring now. Eli and Arod both have SB MVPs and Carson Palmer has a Heisman Trophy.

This card sure has quite the accolades attached to it already and all the players are still relatively young and can add more Super Bowls to the cards in the years to come. Would be nice for Palmer to get a SB and then all the QBs on the card would have a ring.

This one is off ebay, mine is buried deep in my vault and I didn't want to go digging. Also mine is numbered 7/20, Leftwich jersey number at the time.
20z47b7.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
gmoney!

never did i think i'd feature rodgers' name but maybe...hmm... :mrgreen:

IMG-1.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

i saw one sell for 950 a few days ago! :eek:

dave

Members online

Latest posts