Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To the Pack and their fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
Congrats on playing a great game. You capitalized on our mistakes, and that's what great teams do. You made the plays when it most counted, and Rodgers played his ass off.

Our corners were exposed (again). Polamalu played terribly. Our 2:00 offense on the last drive looked as if we never even ran it before. (WTF was going on here, I have no idea...)

With all that being said, we still had a chance in the end, and Im lucky to have seen my favorite team play in their 8th superbowl.

We ran the option play tonight in the SuperBowl. And it was Awesome.

I sold a damn ton of cards this week and won my AFC bet I placed in July in Vegas 2 weeks ago. New flat screen mounted in the office in my future!!! :)

Now let's get some Olinemen, and some corners in the draft for gods' sake...

Congrats GB, enjoy it!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'm really surprised how mediocore #43 looked alot this post-season...

Don't know if he's still dinged up, but he looked well below his usual high level in the two games I saw. :?

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
gt2590 said:
I'm really surprised how mediocore #43 looked alot this post-season...

Don't know if he's still dinged up, but he looked well below his usual high level in the two games I saw. :?

Has to still be hurting. You can't be that off, when we've seen him that on... He's got time to heel and come back... Here is to him playing 16 next year..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts