Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Monday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

had a busy afternoon painting my bedroom yesterday..barely even watched the Super Bowl. Had to get it all done for tomorrow when my new bed arrives. We painted the ceiling, all the door trims for both the doors and the windows and finished up the paintwork on the walls behind where my waterbed used to be. Im paying a bit for it this morning as my neck has some kinks in itbut hopefully they will subside as the day goes on.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
George_Calfas said:
Paul, sounds like a pain in the arse :lol: Nice overhaul though.

yea you know how it is George.. the women always have these house projects in mind. tile floors, painted rooms and it goes on and on :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
1st4040 said:
George_Calfas said:
Paul, sounds like a pain in the arse :lol: Nice overhaul though.

yea you know how it is George.. the women always have these house projects in mind. tile floors, painted rooms and it goes on and on :lol:

I hope to get the Bathroom floor in the father-in-laws house this Wednesday.....kinda wish I were not handy at times.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Brewer Andy said:
Good morning George, Art, Paul, everyone waking up! How about them Packers? :D

Good game last night. C watched most of it with me......but coloring took over.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
GC was so excited for the Packers he started the MT for me early. What a great guy! :lol:

Is the Packers winning the SB the equivilent of seeing Yankees win the WS as a Red Sox fan? Or not nearly as bad?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Brewer Andy said:
Glad they won.

But now it's time for baseball season. :D

Exactly. I've watched so many episodes of Hot Stove and HR Derby that I cant wait for the season to start. Plus the Sox look like they will be solid this year :D

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
GC was so excited for the Packers he started the MT for me early. What a great guy! :lol:

Is the Packers winning the SB the equivilent of seeing Yankees win the WS as a Red Sox fan? Or not nearly as bad?

Your are going back on the foe list for another day.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:

Your are going back on the foe list for another day.

Guess that answered my Red Sox question :?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
MojoDan said:
scotty21690 said:
Brewer Andy said:
Glad they won.

Exactly. I've watched so many episodes of Hot Stove and HR Derby that I cant wait for the season to start. Plus the Sox look like they will be solid this year :D

yea Im looking forward to seeing how the Red Sox are this season.. I still think pitching will be key and the situation with Paplebon should be interesting if they deal him by the All Star break.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
1st4040 said:
MojoDan said:
scotty21690 said:
Brewer Andy said:
Glad they won.

yea Im looking forward to seeing how the Red Sox are this season.. I still think pitching will be key and the situation with Paplebon should be interesting if they deal him by the All Star break.

If they dealt him who would close?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
George_Calfas said:
1st4040 said:
MojoDan said:
scotty21690 said:
[quote="Brewer Andy":3f6z7c0w]Good morning George, Art, Paul, everyone waking up! How about them Packers? :D
Glad they won.

If they dealt him who would close?[/quote:3f6z7c0w]

they signed Jenks from the White Sox and he will be setup man I guess for now..

Members online

Latest posts