Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Graham Taylor 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
well just got my cards from AIC and noticed that i got a Graham taylor bowman sterling Magenta printing plate. just woundering what it would sell for.

thanks, Lucas

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
would a black refractor of the same player go for more than the printing plate. because a black is at 24 on the bay.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
thinjim said:
would a black refractor of the same player go for more than the printing plate. because a black is at 24 on the bay.

I would say yes. Most Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors sell for more than printing plates do from the same set.

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
cstmleather said:
thinjim said:

I would say yes. Most Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors sell for more than printing plates do from the same set.

really, i didn't know that. thanks for the info.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
He buys many of his own cards.I sent him about 25 for his family.He is a nice kid.Don't be surprised if he is the buyer.
Mike

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
hofmichael said:
He buys many of his own cards.I sent him about 25 for his family.He is a nice kid.Don't be surprised if he is the buyer.
Mike

thats really cool. i like it when players still like to collect. though most of it is just likeing to see there faces. lol :D :D

Members online