Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Shows Off 2010 Playoff Contenders Rookie Tickets Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I think the design is awesome. Usually when I look at a Panini product, I think I'm tripping on acid at a 1970's discotheque

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
bradical said:
Card Magnet said:
No Jimmy Graham, no Sam Shields. Fail.

I am sure they will be in the set, just as sticker autos.
Oh, I didn't realize there were sticker autos in addition to these. Thanks for the info. Hopefully they are...though I doubt I'll want to pay what Shields will go for.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Slette said:
Nice looking - hopefully Tebow isn't an SSP, I really want to pick one of his up.

that's not usually how Contenders is. Usually they slightly short print stars (around 500) but then decide to SSP some random low name or no name guy (like the Jed Collins/30). I am dreading the day they do it to a Seahawk.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
seahawks4ever said:
Slette said:
Nice looking - hopefully Tebow isn't an SSP, I really want to pick one of his up.

that's not usually how Contenders is. Usually they slightly short print stars (around 500) but then decide to SSP some random low name or no name guy (like the Jed Collins/30). I am dreading the day they do it to a Seahawk.
That's why you have to grab them before word gets out on who the unmarked SPs are. ;)

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Slette said:

From looking at the original video that Panini put out of Contenders, I think the Tebow is going to be /529. Just a hunch.

psacardguy

Feb 2, 2011
California
Do these on card autos from Contenders have a distinguishing feature on the front of the card that lets you know the auto is legit? I am concerned that it would be hard to discern a legit auto from a fake. I love that they are on card but at least with a sticker you know its real. I admit I am not as familiar with Contenders as some other brands i.e sp authentic.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
psacardguy said:
Do these on card autos from Contenders have a distinguishing feature on the front of the card that lets you know the auto is legit? I am concerned that it would be hard to discern a legit auto from a fake. I love that they are on card but at least with a sticker you know its real. I admit I am not as familiar with Contenders as some other brands i.e sp authentic.

There would be no base unautographed equivalent in the set. I believe that all rookies are autographed.

psacardguy

Feb 2, 2011
California
bradical said:
psacardguy said:

There would be no base unautographed equivalent in the set. I believe that all rookies are autographed.

Aha. Thanks for the info.