Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Chrome USA Orange Ref vs. Black Redemption

2010 Chrome USA Orange Ref vs. Black Redemption

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
I'm curious as to everyone's thoughts regarding the future value of 2010 Bowman Chrome USA Orange Refractor Auto's vs. Black Redemption Pack Auto's. Since they are both serial numbered to 25 do they simply retain equal value? The 2010 Chrome Blue Auto's to /99 are outselling the Redemption's to /99, but I really just assume that is tied to the redemption autos not having any color.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
beefycheddar said:
I'd take the orange since it's actually a ref.

Same here. If the blacks were refracting (note: i haven't seen any in person but by the looks of it) it would be a different story but it seems that they aren't giving off a refractor finish.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jared said:
beefycheddar said:
I'd take the orange since it's actually a ref.

Same here. If the blacks were refracting (note: i haven't seen any in person but by the looks of it) it would be a different story but it seems that they aren't giving off a refractor finish.

They are not refractors.

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
IMO the Orange will hold more initial value, but could be only a fraction of the Blacks make it to the market through the redemption and may in time create more scarcity and make it more desirable and more valuable.
joe

Members online

Latest posts