Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Picked this up at Finish Line for $3.99 tonight.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
They had the Ozzie Smith ones too, but didn't have my size in the Wizard one.

Nike Cooperstown Collection. Can't beat it for $4.

180453_10150400670625082_726065081_17191730_4249182_n.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
gonzagacubs said:
Definitely can't go wrong with a $4 shirt.

Go Cubs.

They had a Pujols shirt for $4 too. Said something like "Albert Pujols and Toasted Ravioli: St. Louis' Two Best Exports", but I can't bring myself to buy ANYTHING Albert Pujols related until if/when he re-signs.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Willie McGee! Reminds me of those 80's Cardinals OF with the likes of McGee, Coleman, Van Slyke and Lonnie Smith. Everyone of them could fly in the OF and on the basepaths. Totally different game from what was being played in the "Steroid" era.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sam Banks said:
gonzagacubs said:

Go Cubs.

They had a Pujols shirt for $4 too. Said something like "Albert Pujols and Toasted Ravioli: St. Louis' Two Best Exports", but I can't bring myself to buy ANYTHING Albert Pujols related until if/when he re-signs.
This is why it says export hence him leaving. :lol:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
SamHell said:
Willie McGee! Reminds me of those 80's Cardinals OF with the likes of McGee, Coleman, Van Slyke and Lonnie Smith. Everyone of them could fly in the OF and on the basepaths. Totally different game from what was being played in the "Steroid" era.

Whitey Ball!

1122_large.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Pine Tar said:
[quote="Sam Banks":28ucvbro]
gonzagacubs said:

Go Cubs.

This is why it says export hence him leaving. :lol:[/quote:28ucvbro]

Haha, exactly Rich. But I loves me some toasted ravioli!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
LOL, in Marion? My sister's husband did the same thing. I got some shoes for $11.

Members online

Latest posts