Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy baseball sites

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Used to play Sportingnews but they stopped all fantasy sports, so I need a new site. Any advice/input on the best fantasy baseball site?

Thanks

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
I have posted this before here on FCB, but there doesn't seem to be the fantasy baseball intellect going on here on FCB that one would think with all the baseball brain power that goes towards prospects, cards, stats, etc...

After starting at Gamedayritual.com in 2005...I now play nowhere else. I have played fantasy baseball every year with multiple teams/leagues/sites since 1994. Nothing else compares for me, their platform is just so much more fun and realistic. If you want a more serious fantasy baseball experience I suggest you head over there http://www.gamedayritual.com/baseball/index.aspx. The superior player bidding process (the free agent blitz, where multiyear contracts can be offered, which is ridiculously fun) as well as a mid-year draft for prospects, bonus for L-R matchups and bonus points that reward making a real batting order. you get to build your own ballpark, too. It is pretty close to being a real major league GM. If I have any openings in one of my leagues in the Spring I can let you know if you're interested.

Good luck with whatever you pick.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I was to play on a site called Sandbox, but that shut down years ago. Since around 2002 I've played Yahoo fantasy sports. I like it and it's free.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
Espn is awesome for free leagues when you are bored because you can jump in a live draft with-in 10 minutes.

Members online

Latest posts