Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally finished up a player collection!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I posted it in the daily thread a little bit ago but I'm happy to report that I have finally gotten one player finished. Granted, it's not the best of players but hey, locating the last cards are a pain!

Without further ado, I give you the non 1/1 master collection of Travis Lulay, 2006 rookie for the Seattle Seahawks.

image0-4.jpg

image1-3.jpg

image3-3.jpg

image6-3.jpg

image7-4.jpg

image8-4.jpg

image9-4.jpg

image4-3.jpg

image19-3.jpg

image5-3.jpg

image2-4.jpg

image10-4.jpg

image12-4.jpg

image11-4.jpg

image0-17.jpg

image13-4.jpg

image14-4.jpg

image15-4.jpg

image16-4.jpg

image17-4.jpg

image81.jpg

image18-4.jpg

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Slette said:
Very cool, man. Congrats on wrapping that up. Now find the 1/1's!

I've only seen 1 plate ever listed and it was listed at a higher price then the cost of any 3 other Lulay's :lol: If any ever do surface for a reasonable price, I likely will. I think all he has for 1/1's are 8 plates from Bowman and Chrome, the Super, the Bowman Red, and the Bowman Sterling Red.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
seahawks4ever said:
Slette said:
Very cool, man. Congrats on wrapping that up. Now find the 1/1's!

I've only seen 1 plate ever listed and it was listed at a higher price then the cost of any 3 other Lulay's :lol: If any ever do surface for a reasonable price, I likely will. I think all he has for 1/1's are 8 plates from Bowman and Chrome, the Super, the Bowman Red, and the Bowman Sterling Red.

Wow, great work!

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
JoshHamilton said:
image16-4.jpg

What is this? I've seen the gold Status /24, but I've never heard of the red Status

The way Elite did it was that they had 3 parallels:

Status Gold which are all numbered to 24
Aspirations which was 100-the players college jersey number and the killer
Status Red which were numbered to the players jersey number.

The reds are generally difficult to find being as most players wear low numbers in college that get cards made. Thats why I'm missing the 2006 Ben Obomanu and 2007 Jordan Kent (both wore number 2 in college...)

Members online

Latest posts