Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How you get a story featured in the Beckett?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
First of all, I'd have someone help you edit your work and help you whittle it down to the finer points. Secondly, Beckett Media has many contacts, but heck, send it directly to an editor. Sometimes it works.

When I was trying to get Beckett to write an article about the 1990 Topps Blackless cards, Chris Olds completely ignored me. Someone else contacted them and he gave them a full page article...it's hit or miss.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Amazing you found yet another way to spam this card with another topic on it.

J_Hamilton_32

Sep 9, 2009
BunchOBull said:
First of all, I'd have someone help you edit your work and help you whittle it down to the finer points. Secondly, Beckett Media has many contacts, but heck, send it directly to an editor. Sometimes it works.

When I was trying to get Beckett to write an article about the 1990 Topps Blackless cards, Chris Olds completely ignored me. Someone else contacted them and he gave them a full page article...it's hit or miss.

will do, who should i contact?

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
LLWesMan said:
I'm sure I'm the jerk here but how is wanting a card a story? I want a Ferrari - should I email Car + Driver about doing a feature on me?

I agree with this.

Also, I'm not sure how you can be Hamilton's biggest fan when you really realized how good he is at the same time a million other people (including Chris Berman) did.

J_Hamilton_32

Sep 9, 2009
LLWesMan said:
I'm sure I'm the jerk here but how is wanting a card a story? I want a Ferrari - should I email Car + Driver about doing a feature on me?

no cause it also gives well in depth background on the card, also pretty sure people have one and they don't even realize it.

J_Hamilton_32

Sep 9, 2009
pujolsjunkie said:
LLWesMan said:

I agree with this.

Also, I'm not sure how you can be Hamilton's biggest fan when you really realized how good he is at the same time a million other people (including Chris Berman) did.

inspiration to me

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
LLWesMan said:

If you wanted a certain Ferrari, one that they only made... say... 25 of. And you have the money to buy the Ferrari you want, but just can't find one for sale....... then the situation would be similar.

And who knows, maybe somebody owns one of the Ferrari's and thinks it's an Opel. Which seems about as likely as this:

also pretty sure people have one and they don't even realize it.

If that did happen to somebody, they threw it in a box. Forever.

Members online

Latest posts