Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Accept or not accept...

What would you do?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
So the Harper Buyback 34/100 sold for $2550, I tried to bid on it but was lower by $200. An hour later I get an offer on my USA BGS 9 34/99 patch auto for $850 from the buyer of the chrome. I counter $1650 and he asked me whats the best i can do offline. I told him $1500 dlvd overnight and he countered $1200. Do you think i should sell it?

This is the card:
harperusa.jpg
9b56a9eb.jpg

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
what do you have into it? assuming there's room for decent profit (however you define it), i'd sell

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
rainmanesq said:
what do you have into it? assuming there's room for decent profit (however you define it), i'd sell

I'm actually only into the card at $350. But to everyone that replied thanks! Card is sold along with this other harper...for $1825.
ce00badc.jpg
7547ff2d.jpg

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
Pine Tar said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Great Sale! Dont look back
What this guy just said. I would have done this what out even asking this band of mis-fit toys. :lol:

Thanks everyone. Harper was the only prospect i really went after and wasn't sure what to do. Guess i just needed a good kick in the bum to send them off to their new owner lol

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
The only way I see you making more money is if Harper became the next Pujols...and the odds are never favorable for that.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Looks like I'm the only one to vote "hold" so far. I think the card can fetch closer to $1500 based on the chrome buyback sale. But if I was in your shoes, I probably would have sold as well.

Members online

Latest posts