Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning Dan, Art, Darren & Stu!
Darren - I haven't slept past 0730 in I don't know how long. Probably because I go to bed around 2200. ;)
Stu - Sounds like you need to be careful going home. :?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

first night on the sleep number bed and I guess it was ok cause the kids were walking around in my room and I was sound asleep to the point I thought I overslept my alarm. I don't know for sure if it was because I slept that good or because I was really that tired from a long day yesterday though. We'll see tonight.

its COLD here today.. last night wind chill had it damn near zero which was probably the coldest night this winter so far. I'd rather have the cold than snow though!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
1st4040 said:
Good Morning guys

first night on the sleep number bed and I guess it was ok cause the kids were walking around in my room and I was sound asleep to the point I thought I overslept my alarm. I don't know for sure if it was because I slept that good or because I was really that tired from a long day yesterday though. We'll see tonight.

its COLD here today.. last night wind chill had it damn near zero which was probably the coldest night this winter so far. I'd rather have the cold than snow though!

Good morning, Paul. If you would, please let me know how that Sleep Number bed works out for you. We've been looking for a new bed and I've always wanted to try one of those.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Anyone have plans for the day, aside from work or shoveling snow?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

I was on a little earlier and then the board crashed on me. I don't know if anyone else had the same problem. Glad everything is back up and running so that I didn't have to suffer withdrawal for too long. :lol:

Charlie- Very nice brother!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
69MetsFan said:
1st4040 said:
Good Morning guys

Good morning, Paul. If you would, please let me know how that Sleep Number bed works out for you. We've been looking for a new bed and I've always wanted to try one of those.

Good Morning Dave,

it will definately take a good week or two to give a decent evaluation of it but Im sure you will see more reports on here :lol: I can definately say that I wasn't uncomfortable at all last night in it which I would have been in a regular spring mattress. no back pain or anything when I woke up this morning at all so thats a positive sign.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Finally got the rest of my scanning done last night. I promise this will be my last post of scans today. :lol:

2004LeafCertifiedFOTGStatsPants43-49.jpg
Finally found a PANTS variation of this diecut /49

2005AbsoluteHeroesTripleSpectrumPrime6-15.jpg
/15 - my 3rd one from the print run - :cool:

And this is the ONLY prime version of any Dawson card from this set that I have seen in 3+ years of collecting him.
2005LeafCenturyStampsUSASignatureMaterialsPrime4-8.jpg
/8 - The first time I've gotten a seller to end an auction early, and I probably got it for half of what the final auction price would've been. :D

Members online

Latest posts