Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thread - WEDNESDAY - 2/9/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning.

It looks like the new Beckett site is up. Unfortunately, the link to go to J's shop there isn't working. It gives me a server runtime error.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Tim, I see you're no match for the kid picture :( . Looks like the lady who posted it rallied her school around it with over 130 likes. She claims she wants to win them for the kid in the picture that she teaches. I hope that kid's parents hang onto them until he's old enough to take care of them.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Morning.

It's 22 with howling wind right now. Supposed to start snowing at 9. If it gets bad enough by 10 the office will close and I won't have to go into work

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
Tim, I see you're no match for the kid picture :( . Looks like the lady who posted it rallied her school around it with over 130 likes. She claims she wants to win them for the kid in the picture that she teaches. I hope that kid's parents hang onto them until he's old enough to take care of them.
Yeah, oh well, I tried. It's funny though, that kid isn't even in the lead anymore, the 13-9 scoreboard (from when Pitt beat WVU when WVU was ranked #2 in the last game of the season and ruined their chance at the NC game) is in the lead now.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:
Yeah, oh well, I tried. It's funny though, that kid isn't even in the lead anymore, the 13-9 scoreboard (from when Pitt beat WVU when WVU was ranked #2 in the last game of the season and ruined their chance at the NC game) is in the lead now.
I didn't even notice that. Damn.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Just read the rickyisgay thread again. Man that's some great stuff. Funny though, with all the hilarious shots that got taken at him, his own retarded posts made him look worse than anything.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
Just read the rickyisgay thread again. Man that's some great stuff. Funny though, with all the hilarious shots that got taken at him, his own retarded posts made him look worse than anything.
It's funny, I was waiting for someone to send me a PM asking why it wasn't locked yet, but instead, the thread got linked on FCB's twitter page. :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
Hines Ward will be having surgery on his left thumb and knee, and then will be working towards next season, per report on PFT.
Yeah, I saw that. At least he won't have to worry about any mini camps on voluntary workouts due to the impending lockout. :evil:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
No super in the mail again :x . I still haven't heard back from the seller with a dc#. It's been 3 days since I sent the first message asking for it (I was supposed to have one last Tuesday when he mailed).

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
No super in the mail again :x . I still haven't heard back from the seller with a dc#. It's been 3 days since I sent the first message asking for it (I was supposed to have one last Tuesday when he mailed).

That sucks bro. Good luck.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
This is why I hate the hobby sometimes. If I get ****** out of another Super (like the 06 BC Sinorice Moss), I'm going to go ballistic. I'm probably getting my ******* in a bunch over nothing though.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Since you did an off ebay deal, are you even protected by paypal if he does end up screwing you over???
I sure as hell better be. I bought a tangible good from him, and everything falls in line with their protection plan. The guy pulled it from ebay, so I'm thinking he's just a little slow on shipping.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
You'll still be protected through Paypal, I'm sure you didn't gift it.

I don't know if you guys remember the Boldin 1/1 TOTT quad that I had. I worked an off ebay deal for that. Same kind of thing happened that is going on with Brennan. Kept messaging the guy asking where it was and never got a response. After close to two weeks I filed a claim and sent him a nasty message. A very nasty message. Guess what showed up that day?

::facepalm::

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
Since you did an off ebay deal, are you even protected by paypal if he does end up screwing you over???
I sure as hell better be. I bought a tangible good from him, and everything falls in line with their protection plan. The guy pulled it from ebay, so I'm thinking he's just a little slow on shipping.
As long as you didn't send the money as a gift, I suppose you should be safe.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I didn't gift it. He sent an invoice for it and I paid.

deceptikon1978 said:
You'll still be protected through Paypal, I'm sure you didn't gift it.

I don't know if you guys remember the Boldin 1/1 TOTT quad that I had. I worked an off ebay deal for that. Same kind of thing happened that is going on with Brennan. Kept messaging the guy asking where it was and never got a response. After close to two weeks I filed a claim and sent him a nasty message. A very nasty message. Guess what showed up that day?

::facepalm::
Eh, he still deserved the nasty message for not contacting you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts