Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay question about NARU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I bought an item on 1/30 and paid immediately. A tracking number showed up saying the following:

Processed through Sort Facility, Feb-02-11, 22:11 PM, BELLMAWR, NJ, 08031
Electronic Shipping Info Received, Feb-01-11, 00:00 AM

No further updates have come since then, and I have not yet received the card.

Normally I would think nothing of this, especially because of the ice storm, but today it appears that the seller is No Longer a Registered User. This is the first time I've had this happen and I'm wondering whether I should be worried and/or considering filing a PayPal claim? It was only a $30 card so it's not the end of the world, but I'd love to make sure that I either get the card or my $30 back.

Any insight on NARU situations like this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I bought an item on 1/30 and paid immediately. A tracking number showed up saying the following:

Normally I would think nothing of this, especially because of the ice storm, but today it appears that the seller is No Longer a Registered User. This is the first time I've had this happen and I'm wondering whether I should be worried and/or considering filing a PayPal claim? It was only a $30 card so it's not the end of the world, but I'd love to make sure that I either get the card or my $30 back.

Any insight on NARU situations like this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

the "processed through" means that the item has physically been scanned at the post office and is on the way to you.

ebay just sent out invoices last week so he might just be NARU due to fees or something like that. since there is evidence the item was shipped i wouldn't be at all concerned about it. you will be covered through paypay for the 45 days regardless if his ebay account is NARU or not. i'd just give it some more time to arrive.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
mburgin said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

the "processed through" means that the item has physically been scanned at the post office and is on the way to you.

ebay just sent out invoices last week so he might just be NARU due to fees or something like that. since there is evidence the item was shipped i wouldn't be at all concerned about it. you will be covered through paypay for the 45 days regardless if his ebay account is NARU or not. i'd just give it some more time to arrive.

Post thanked, very helpful. I have no problem waiting it out, but just wasn't sure if the NARU would in any way change how long I was covered. Thanks for the info.

Members online

No members online now.