Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help identifying a card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I found a card on eBay and thought it was cool, so I bought it. It came in today and I have been trying to find information on it. It came from Japan and is made by Konami. I apologize for the large scans, but I thought it might help someone identify it.

KonamiDunn1.jpg
KonamiDunn2.jpg

On the bottom, in gold foil, it says Baseball Heroes 2009. It also has information on the front that make me think it is from some sort of game. The back is majoritively in Japanese. The top left corner says Konami and on the bottom it says Baseball Heroes 2009 HA-SHA World Baseball Classic Version.

I searched through Google and I went to the Konami website. I did find that there was a WBC video game that was made in Japan named Baseball Heroes 2009, but I couldn't find any information about whether cards came with it.

No matter what, it's a PC card and I think it's pretty cool. It's roughly a half inch shorter and a quarter inch more narrow than a regular size card. Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to figure out how to list it on my checklist.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Brewer Andy said:
That's a freakin' sweet card Joe, whatever it is. Neat item

Thanks Andy. That's exactly how I feel. No matter what, it's a very cool card.

Haven't even begun to read the MT for the day yet but have you asked Ty?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Brewer Andy said:
muskiesfan said:
[quote="Brewer Andy":1eiur51c]That's a freakin' sweet card Joe, whatever it is. Neat item

Thanks Andy. That's exactly how I feel. No matter what, it's a very cool card.

Haven't even begun to read the MT for the day yet but have you asked Ty?[/quote:1eiur51c]

Not yet. That will probably be my next course of action. Thanks. ;)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Yup, just double checked and this is correct. I'll go see if I can find one at the local arcade.

Members online

Latest posts