Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many items are you watching on ebay??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I am currently watching about 100 items which is a lot for me. Normally I watch between 20 - 25 items. Just a lot of good stuff right now.

So, I am curious how many items everybody else normally watches at any given time on ebay??

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
64. But that includes all of the 2011 Topps WS relics for my tracker and a ton of cards that I have and will sell in the future. Normally I'm around 30.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I'm usually in the 190s as ebay only allows 200 items. I care for almost everything except vintage and buy 1-2 items per day on average. Every once in a while, I won't bid on something I have little or moderate interest in because I just don't have the space on my watchlist. Ideally, I'd like to have the option of watching up to 500 items.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
if certain RANGER collectors would back off i 'd bid on more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
really maybe 10 a week .

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
7, it has been the same 7 for a while. All buy it nows that are way to high.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
26 right now

I used to get wild and fill my list but lately I've been cleaning it up and deleting stuff once it ends. A lot of them aren't even things I intend to even try to buy, just watching to see ending prices so I know what to expect out of my copy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts