Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spring Training TTM Is Right Around The Corner...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I sent my first batch out yesterday. I sent to mostly minor leaguers this year. So far to name a few:

Rey Fuentes
Shelby Miller
Christian Colon
Jameson Taillon
Dustin Ackley
Felix Doubront etc...

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Im sending to
Mark McGwire
Mark Buherle
Jim Thome
Daniel Descalso
Josh Hamilton
and im sure i will find some more cards to send out. Im expecting to not get anything back from McGwire but its worth trying.Anybody else that is a MUST for ST TTM. except the obvious Pat Neshek. Sending them out tommorow.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
PujolsCollector said:
Im sending to
[strike:3ozfon3g]Mark McGwire[/strike:3ozfon3g]
Mark Buherle
[strike:3ozfon3g]Jim Thome[/strike:3ozfon3g]
Daniel Descalso
Josh Hamilton
and im sure i will find some more cards to send out. Im expecting to not get anything back from McGwire but its worth trying.Anybody else that is a MUST for ST TTM. except the obvious Pat Neshek. Sending them out tommorow.

You will NOT get McGwire, sorry bout that. Thome is a very small chance.

I need to get some stamps this weekend, then I will just work through some prospect cards that I have and go from there.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I heard thome signs sometimes and mcgwire gets RTS sending anyway to send a note to him. Hamilton from what I hear signs one and sends at the end of the year. Buhrle signs everything is what I hear.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
PujolsCollector said:
I heard thome signs sometimes and mcgwire gets RTS sending anyway to send a note to him. Hamilton from what I hear signs one and sends at the end of the year. Buhrle signs everything is what I hear.

I haven't heard anything on McGwire.

Hamilton: Those are his season habits. I know he will sign ST for you, but he might return them sooner.

Buhrle: Yup. He will sign.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
TBTwinsFan said:
PujolsCollector said:

Hamilton: Those are his season habits. I know he will sign ST for you, but he might return them sooner.

Thanks TB

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Quick returns:

Brandon Phillips
Adam Laroche
Kelly Johnson
Mark Buehrle
Aaron Harang
Chris Perez
Jeremy Sowers
James Parr
Gio Gonzalez
Justin Masterson
Nate Mclouth
Matt Antonelli
James Loney
Hideki Okajima
Chone Figgins
Dan Uggla

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
PujolsCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:
PujolsCollector said:

Thanks TB

NP.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
Here's my early, quick send outs for sometime before 2/20 (Trammell will be out on Monday after knowing his reputation). I'll have a large batch ready for 3/10 but I'm hitting a few right now.

John Axford
Heath Bell
Chad Billingsley
Ryan Dempster
Jon Garland
Kevin Gregg
Gerald Laird
Juan Pierre
Carlos Santana
Alan Trammell
Chien-Ming ****

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
17ROCKIES12 said:
Trammell signs during ST? He was impossible in person during the regular season last year.
He did for the first week last year and then RTS's everything after that. Basically he is still impossible.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I sent 2 of mine out yesterday to Mark Buehrle and Mark McGwire, I figured since the pitchers and catchers had to report they would probably be trying to get some early work in which would mean they will be stopping by the stadium. Im sending the rest of mine 2-3 days before first work outs for whatever team that player is on.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
PujolsCollector said:
I sent 2 of mine out yesterday to Mark Buehrle and Mark McGwire, I figured since the pitchers and catchers had to report they would probably be trying to get some early work in which would mean they will be stopping by the stadium. Im sending the rest of mine 2-3 days before first work outs for whatever team that player is on.

You should be fine with Buerhle, no mail today plus I think they are one of the more earlier ones to report...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Well, I figured that I have not much going on so I would sit down and TTM for half an hour or so.

Cuddyer
Brandon Phillips
Chirs Iannetta
Kevin Tapani
Gabe Kepler x2
Mark Kotsay x3
Mike Devereaux x4

and then I have a stack of TriStar here that I am going to work though.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I wrote letters for Josh Hamilton Daniel Descalso and Jim Thome last night don't know when I'm sending them yet though. Anybody else I should send to?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
PujolsCollector said:
I wrote letters for Josh Hamilton Daniel Descalso and Jim Thome last night don't know when I'm sending them yet though. Anybody else I should send to?

Neshek
Kotsay
Cuddyer
Brandon Phillips
Justin Masterson
Jeff Stevens
Chris DeMaria

Just some I am sending, and successes I got.

Members online

Latest posts