Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Insane Mail! Must See!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
First some prospects:
p.gif

Now this one, seemed like a good price so I hit the BIN:
i1.gifi2.gif

And now the big pickups:
2003 Moises Alou BP Jersey
g3.gif
g1.gif
g2.gif

2003 Aramis Ramirez BP Jersey
a3.gif
a1.gif
a2.gif

And my favorite of course,
2003 Carlos Zambrano BP Jersey (Lots of Wear and Tear)
zz3.gif
zz1.gif
zz2.gif

Thanks for looking!!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Nice haul, man!! Those jersey's are cool. You getting them signed or anything? Love the pissed off mannequin :lol:

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
wideright said:
Nice haul, man!! Those jersey's are cool. You getting them signed or anything? Love the pissed off mannequin :lol:
I'd love to get them signed, but Alou and Zambrano and tough autos. I should be able to get the Ramirez signed sometime. I was going to sell the Alou and Ramirez since I bought them in a lot, but I really want to keep them now :lol:

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
daveyou said:
argh! that was u on the ichiro!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

wow, the jersey's are really cool, bud!

awesome as always

dave

If you need it I am sure we can work something out. I was just randomly searching 1/1 when I found it. I was the first person to see it :lol:

Thanks for comments!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Zambrano38 said:
daveyou said:
argh! that was u on the ichiro!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

wow, the jersey's are really cool, bud!

awesome as always

dave

If you need it I am sure we can work something out. I was just randomly searching 1/1 when I found it. I was the first person to see it :lol:

Thanks for comments!

nah, since it's for flipping purpose, ill pass

thanks

dave

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Nice stuff!Just make sure you don't get anything of Alou that he used on his hands like batting gloves or something.Might be kinda gross if you do. :lol: ;)

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Nice stuff. Do you have several of those punching dummies to display the jerseys or just one that you use for photo purposes?

predatorkj said:
Nice stuff!Just make sure you don't get anything of Alou that he used on his hands like batting gloves or something.Might be kinda gross if you do. :lol: ;)
I didn't think Alou used batting gloves. Didn't he pee on his hands to "toughen" up the skin?

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
shuedini said:
Nice stuff. Do you have several of those punching dummies to display the jerseys or just one that you use for photo purposes?

predatorkj said:
I didn't think Alou used batting gloves. Didn't he pee on his hands to "toughen" up the skin?

It's actually my punching bag dummy, but I use it to take pics of my jerseys. Though lately he has been wearing my Soto gear :lol:

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
You holding onto the other two or going to sell them to make the Zambrano even cheaper. (Not interested in them, just remembering the thread where you weren't sure if you should buy the lot because you just wanted the Zambrano).

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
flightposite said:
You holding onto the other two or going to sell them to make the Zambrano even cheaper. (Not interested in them, just remembering the thread where you weren't sure if you should buy the lot because you just wanted the Zambrano).

I am not sure yet. I mean I would like to sell them for the money, but it is pretty hard for me to get rid of Cubs stuff. There is some more Zambrano game used stuff I want so I may have to get rid of them, but will most likely just sell some now PC stuff instead :lol:

Members online