Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Swag with some modern Hoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
So I jumped back in to vintage lately... if any of y'all know about that old junk.
Got me a super rare T205 Dahlen at criminal prices thanks to Joes Vintage Sports Cards on the bay.

DahlenT205Front.jpg
DahlenT205Back.jpg

And I snagged one of these Walsh E90-1's for a cool 700. Not a bad deal, this one has gone around for quite higher in the past.

WalshE901.jpg
WalshE901Back.jpg

Also, if anyone knows how rare E98 Dahlen's are and E90-3 Walsh's are, I snagged two of those. They're at my house but I'm at school in Boston so good scans can come later.

Dahlen is the rarest of the E98 set, which has 4 color variations of each player. I am lucky to FINALLY get one!

j9r1p2.jpg281t3eu.jpg

Here is the E90-3 Walsh.

5l56cz.jpg2mhg7es.jpg

I mentioned Hoes. This is about the only thing I am still wanting in terms of him, except the never-before-seen superfractor. Just bought this patch from FCB member luker2324.
16c6xjt.jpg

Fits well with...
HoesAmazingFlag.jpg
HoesFlag4.jpg
HoesFlag3.jpg
HoesFlagGraded.jpg
HoesUSAFlagPatchAuto.jpg
SickHoesPatch2.jpg

I've gotten other stuff those are the highlights. Its all about the vintage right now. Lots to snag with lots available!

Thanks for reading if you got all the way here.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
sethyarkony said:
So I jumped back in to vintage lately... if any of y'all know about that old junk.
Got me a super rare T205 Dahlen at criminal prices thanks to Joes Vintage Sports Cards on the bay.

DahlenT205Front.jpg
DahlenT205Back.jpg
gah! Nice Dahlen - one of the last two T205 Superbas I've been looking for. How long was it up? I've got a daily email set up to send me Dalhlen & Wilhelm hits - did I have my search parameters set up wrong, or did you snap it up as soon as it listed?

Members online