Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot List Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Aaron Rodgers for a third straight week... this time, it probably goes without saying. Clay Matthews stuff is selling for and being listed at all-time highs, too.

Even Jordy Nelson rookie autos like SPA and Premier are selling for over $20 right now. Oddly enough, Greg Jennings stuff didn't take off as much.

And as a Vikings fan, it has been tough making this post.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Slette said:
Aaron Rodgers for a third straight week... this time, it probably goes without saying. Clay Matthews stuff is selling for and being listed at all-time highs, too.

Even Jordy Nelson rookie autos like SPA and Premier are selling for over $20 right now. Oddly enough, Greg Jennings stuff didn't take off as much.

And as a Vikings fan, it has been tough making this post.
I would suggest a group lumping of Green Bay Packers. Rodgers and Matthews are the frontrunners for a price surge, but all Packers starters have seen a rise/spike.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Hands down the hot prospects in the 2010 Upper Deck World of Sports product that graced our wonderful planet on February 9th of 2010...wait...2011.

Now you can pick up sick autographs of baseball's top prospects like...
jeremy-beckham-auto.png

After showcasing his skills in 2008, Jeremy continued to rip it up in in 70 games in 2009 as a 23 year old in A ball. What did he do in 2010 to blow the baseball world away? Not sure, he didn't play...not even independent ball.

Thanks for the chance as this amazing hit Upper Deck, hopefully your 2011 will be as successful as Jeremy Beckham's 2011 baseball season.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Hands down the hot prospects in the 2010 Upper Deck World of Sports product that graced our wonderful planet on February 9th of 2010...wait...2011.

Now you can pick up sick autographs of baseball's top prospects like...
jeremy-beckham-auto.png

After showcasing his skills in 2008, Jeremy continued to rip it up in in 70 games in 2009 as a 23 year old in A ball. What did he do in 2010 to blow the baseball world away? Not sure, he didn't play...not even independent ball.

Thanks for the chance as this amazing hit Upper Deck, hopefully your 2011 will be as successful as Jeremy Beckham's 2011 baseball season.

LOL, well played Mike!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
masonphillip said:
LOL, well played Mike!
I always thought that "Sarcastic Tool" should have been my label under my username.

Of course, one of the problems in being from Sarcastica and having some history with Photoshop...some will believe that the Beckham autograph card that I posted is not real. Sadly, it is.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
But seriously, hot?
- 2011 Atlanta Sportacular, as Atlanta is abuzz with Michael Vick's triumphant return to mix it up with the fan base. Obvious FCB bias? So what.
- Aaron Rodgers & Packers in general.
- Carmelo Anthony. Real possibility of going to LA for a title run and more has created some nice buzz.

Not hot...
- Tyler Seguin. It's been a rough week for him and culminating with a healthy scratch last night.
- The Bengals. You know a team is going nowhere when the starting QB wants to either be traded or retire.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
The most obvious one for me is 2010 bowman sterling purple refractors. Go to almost any player and look what they sold for two weeks ago and today. Doubled or tripled in price

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Forgot to mention the 2010 Bowman Chrome Wrapper Black Autos/25.

One of these sold for $225, and another for $305.

000Bradley.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
LLWesMan said:
Adrian Gonzalez Bowman autos have gone way up.
Just checked prices... wow!! (Makes Crawford look like a bargain.)

Members online

Latest posts