Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Team Sets- when are they released?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
All 29 teams were just released on Tuesday.

As you probably know, Topps could not come to an agreement with the White Sox, so they are the only team without an individually packaged team set.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
200lbhockeyplayer said:

As you probably know, Topps could not come to an agreement with the White Sox, so they are the only team without an individually packaged team set.

It takes a lot to make me laugh like that, so congrats. Well played!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
VizquelCollector said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

It takes a lot to make me laugh like that, so congrats. Well played!
Glad I could help.

On the actual question...no clue.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
chashawk said:
do they really print the same damn cards and just put a different card number on the back?

for a few years now, yes.

they are sold at sporting goods stores, Target, etc.

as for the 2011s? probably late spring, early summer

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
chashawk said:
do they really print the same damn cards and just put a different card number on the back?

Yeah. Nice, eh? I think the card number usually just changes to something like CWS16, TOR8, SFG11, etc. That's it. In Omar's case, the 2010 team set card had the same pic (Rangers) but they photoshopped a White Sox uni on him. Ugh.

Pretty pathetic, but these days I have to get excited about everything. I suspect it'll be slim pickins for me this year.

They do also sell these at some team shops.

bdj610

Aug 7, 2008
Des Plaines, IL
A website I found shows that these retail team sets will be out the week of 03/15/2011. Can't always be sure though.

I have looked forward to these sets every year since they first started coming out in 2006. And I make sure to get all 30 sets. They look great in a binder sorted out by teams.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts