Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Robinson Chirinos Mailday - Big Thanks to eBay: petekoehnen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Never had a mailday like this before so I posted it. I contact eBay seller petekoehnen about a couple items that he pulled, a Robinson Chirinos Orange Ref Auto and Chirinos Gold Ref Auto that were scheduled to end over the weekend. I asked if they were still available or if he moved them elsewhere, he said he still had them available and a few more Chirinos cards of interest. He quickly agreed on a price for what I needed and they happened to come in the mail today. Along with the OTHER Chirinos items I purchased on eBay over the weekend. I'm hoping for a good Spring from Chirinos as I think the Rays give him every opportunity to make the 25-man roster. So I had four packages in the mail today and this is what was in them:

I'll start with the cards petekoehnen included for FREE

24/50 non-Auto
Chirinos24of50.jpg

6/25 non-Auto
Chirinos6of25.jpg

Not too bad to start, now to the rest of the package from petekoehnen:

5/50 Auto
Chirinos5of50.jpg

19/25 Auto
Chirinos19of25.jpg

1/5 non-Auto
Chirinos1of5.jpg

Now on to the other three padded mailers from various eBay auctions:

96/150 Auto
Chirinos96of150.jpg

40/50 Auto
Chirinos40of50.jpg

46/50 Auto
Chirinos46of50.jpg

So in one weekend I was able to acquire a ton of Robinson Chirinos items and 2010 Bowman Chrome is his only card besides minor league team issues. I know a lot of you probably weren't too excited to see Mr. Chirinos' Auto looking back at you in your 2010 BC breaks. 25-year old prospects in AA don't excite many. But we shall see. Thanks for the look.

Members online