Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do you think is better?

Who's better?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Use all factors when deciding (Experience, SP vs. RP possibility w/ sale). Really on the edge about both and looking for some advice. Any help is wanted.

Please post your reasoning behind your choice.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Chris Sale...already reached the Majors, college experience, and while he only appeared in relief last year, he is still expected to be a starter...with that probably beginning in Spring Training.

Zach Lee...hasn't faced anyone other than high school competition at this point.

Is this really a question?

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Sorry i didn't clarify but was talking about their ceiling. When i mentioned experience i meant how a College arm has less of a chance to bust than a high school arm....

sorry. :)

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
Purely ceiling it has to be Sale because of the assumption that everything works out perfectly. I mean a lefty starter who throws that hard would make him a top-tier starter. That being said, I like Lee because I feel like he has a chance to have 3 above-average pitches with above-average command. Although Sale's pure ceiling is higher, I really like Lee and that's why I bought into him.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I love Chris Sale. His ceiling is very, very high. He's a tall lefty with some deception, a plus fastball, a changeup that's been described as at least plus, and a slider that has shown plus many times. He also has solid or better control and command.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
chris sale. Sale did very well last year and could be a dominant pitcher based on the success he's had so far.
Zach lee is a hyped player right now. I dont know if he is as good as they say he is.

Members online

Latest posts