Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Beckett Organize question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ripken2131_8

Feb 4, 2011
Savannah, GA
I have my PC stored in Beckett's organize. Since the new site launched I can't find where it shows me the total BV, # autos, # memorabilia, # serial numbered, etc. Is it not there anymore? Or am I not looking in the right place?

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Nobody here has that problem because everyone is on this board due to the Beckett site being a complete horsef***.

You can either try to contact a mod on beckett who might be able to walk you through their new website step-by-step (maybe they'll show you a video if you're lucky), or you can just walk away from beckett's website. I use their marketplace and I occasionally look up a card in their checklists. Pretty much it.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
ripken2131_8 said:
I have my PC stored in Beckett's organize. Since the new site launched I can't find where it shows me the total BV, # autos, # memorabilia, # serial numbered, etc. Is it not there anymore? Or am I not looking in the right place?

They may not have added those features back in yet. According to them, there's still quite a few things to be added.

Members online