Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post your FAVORITE Ebay win for UNDER 50$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can be a Steal in terms of Value or your favorite dirt cheap purchase....

About 3-4 years ago i got this for 19.99 off ebay

Certified Dual Auto from 2001 Topps
Has the Topps Cert. Sticker on back. I found it in Beckett with a value of 100$

I'd consider it a buyback as Topps inserted the 91' Bowman Card auto'd by both Thompson and Branca into packs of 01 Topps.

Recently had it Slabbed. I have not seen another one since. I like the card more
And more each time i look at it and more now as Thompson has passed

Best 19.99 i ever spent on ebay

slabs002-3.jpg

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
Can be a Steal in terms of Value or your favorite dirt cheap purchase....

About 3-4 years ago i got this for 19.99 off ebay

Certified Dual Auto from 2001 Topps
Has the Topps Cert. Sticker on back. I found it in Beckett with a value of 100$

I'd consider it a buyback as Topps inserted the 91' Bowman Card auto'd by both Thompson and Branca into packs of 01 Topps.

Recently had it Slabbed. I have not seen another one since. I like the card more
And more each time i look at it and more now as Thompson has passed

Best 19.99 i ever spent on ebay

slabs002-3.jpg

My Dad bought the Branca/Thompson Photo in 8x10 form certified by PSA/DNA for $25 a few years back. Still hanging up in the living room.. great piece.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
I have landed a copy each of 1998 bowman chrome golden anniversary Jimmy Rollins and Carlos Lee RC's serial #'d to 50, in separate auctions, for less than $50 combined. Helps balance off some of my overpays in working on that set!
IMG_0010-1.jpg IMG_0019-1.jpg

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Brett Keith said:
Won this for about $28 delivered.
DonMattinglyFinestPromoRefractor.jpg

Won this for about $18 delivered.
img563.jpg

Won this for around $40 delivered.
img625.jpg

All three are nasty steals. The Mattingly is nuts and the Pettite is just sweet! what is it numbered to? I sorta remember the Mattingly story, but how did you get the Pettite for $18?

~AJ

ripken2131_8

Feb 4, 2011
Savannah, GA
Won this one for $30. Books for $300 and is one of those 90s inserts that sell for very close to BV. It was listed in a lot of 9 cards with 8 other crappy base cards. Seller made no mention of it in the title or description!

pttauto.jpg

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
ajbraves25 said:
Brett Keith said:
Won this for about $28 delivered.
DonMattinglyFinestPromoRefractor.jpg

Won this for about $18 delivered.
img563.jpg

Won this for around $40 delivered.
img625.jpg

All three are nasty steals. The Mattingly is nuts and the Pettite is just sweet! what is it numbered to? I sorta remember the Mattingly story, but how did you get the Pettite for $18?

~AJ

The Pettitte is #'d /2. It was just terribly listed, but not so much so that I thought I'd get it for anywhere near what I did. I actually contacted the guy to ask for a price, but he said he wanted to let it run. I would have probably gone up to $200 or more if he would have just shot me a price.

Members online

Latest posts