Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steal or just undervalued? Beckham Refractor auto...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
$35 delivered BIN seems like a great value to me...had to jump on it. Thoughts?
[ebay:jaq4ht9f]200575108930[/ebay:jaq4ht9f]

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
pretty easy, beckham is a brick.
that card will be in 5 dollar boxes this fall

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
boomo said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn you think it will be that high.

OP Nice pick-up. Maybe if he does any thing note-worthy this season you maybe able to make a few bucks off of it.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Totally depends if he can get back to his rookie year production or not.

I like his chances to improve from the $35 level for sure, good buy.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Lots of people in the Chicago area have high hopes for Beckham. The Line-up and another season under his belt should increase his productivity. IMHO, I think it is a good time to buy and prepare for a mid-summer flip.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
boomo said:

This I don't understand - just because his last name isn't Machado doesn't mean he's a 'brick'. He stunk the first half last season, but was great in the second half slugging over .500 after a pretty decent rookie season. I'm a Twins fan (not some Chicago homer), but even I feel that this kid will be pretty solid....no reason that longterm he can't be a guy that goes 90-24-80 with a good average and OBP...that's an all-star.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
burke23 said:
boomo said:

This I don't understand - just because his last name isn't Machado doesn't mean he's a 'brick'. He stunk the first half last season, but was great in the second half slugging over .500 after a pretty decent rookie season. I'm a Twins fan (not some Chicago homer), but even I feel that this kid will be pretty solid....no reason that longterm he can't be a guy that goes 90-24-80 with a good average and OBP...that's an all-star.

[ ] was GREAT in the second half of 2010
[X] Improved in the 2nd half of the season over a horrible first half

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
glewis22 said:
burke23 said:
boomo said:

[ ] was GREAT in the second half of 2010
[X] Improved in the 2nd half of the season over a horrible first half

he is jd drew in the long run, nobody will care.

Members online

Latest posts