Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 more negs tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
no contact, complaints, nothing.
one newbie with no clue and one experienced
seller who must not know what retaliation means.
and ebays stock was up 8% today.

ids to block:

m-stunna93, angelswin2008

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Cobra29svt said:
I bet you & Jeff N would make great friends....just sayin'

no, i hadnt received any negs in years, and all of a sudden its a negathon over the last few months.
not sure what it has to do with jeff, but i just cant see how no one can contact 1st, just silly.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
angelswin2008 is a very active buyer/seller. Bought about $350 worth of cards from me at one time. Maybe he is still upset about it because the lot included 2 gordon beckham base chrome autos bgs 9.5 for about $90 each :)

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
I know it sucks. I'll prob get my 1st neg here soon too.

The Jeff N comment was because all of the threads I really see you guys post are complaints about people on eBay. Seems like the easy thing to do would be to not use eBay.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Cobra29svt said:

The Jeff N comment was because all of the threads I really see you guys post are complaints about people on eBay. Seems like the easy thing to do would be to not use eBay.

cobra, i never complained up til a few months ago, and ebay is my full time job.
I do a lot of consignment work, and i always will. But the negs now from experienced
people is almost intentional to thin the herd or something. not sure how i can do the same thing
day after day for 10 years without a neg, and then all of a sudden its non stop.
nothing has changed on my end. I also post in case people want to block.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
I know man, & I shouldn't have even said anything. I apologize.
Normally I'm the type to offer help on forums, not the guy who tries to be a d*ck.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
that sucks + ty for posting. i've gotten 2 negs in the past year, both from buyers who didn't contact me- + 1 who thought the item should've arrived on a monday after they didn't pay until one day (sunday) before. ugh. between that + scammer buyers (have 1 going on now possibly), it's really getting less convenient to sell on ebay. i may just take my card biz to card shows. i don't have these problems w/other items i sell on ebay/amazon.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I dont usually leave negatives unless the item never arrives or if the person I bought from is an absolute *****.

I will leave neutrals in place of negs, and I try to sum up why in the tiny comment area. I always leave DSR accordingly though. Especially if your shipping takes a long time and as the seller you fail to inform me of the delay (I understand things happen, just let me know) and you also charge $3.00+ for shipping, and when it shows up in a plain white envelope and the card is lost...you are getting closer to a negative.

I had to leave two last night. One was very well deserved. I bought a plate, and the guy took two weeks and five emails before he decided it was time to mail it out. When I got it he had bent it in half, and the post it read "Enjoy filing with Paypal".

If I could I would have punched him in the face. Some people deserve the negs...most dont. Ebay needs to make sure that sellers are as protected the buyers. But they dont care so whatever, its a sell at your own risk environment.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
jumbojohnny said:
I dont usually leave negatives unless the item never arrives or if the person I bought from is an absolute *****.

I will leave neutrals in place of negs, and I try to sum up why in the tiny comment area. I always leave DSR accordingly though. Especially if your shipping takes a long time and as the seller you fail to inform me of the delay (I understand things happen, just let me know) and you also charge $3.00+ for shipping, and when it shows up in a plain white envelope and the card is lost...you are getting closer to a negative.

I had to leave two last night. One was very well deserved. I bought a plate, and the guy took two weeks and five emails before he decided it was time to mail it out. When I got it he had bent it in half, and the post it read "Enjoy filing with Paypal".

If I could I would have punched him in the face.
ugh, that's frustrating. i'm about to drop my 1st neg in ages as a buyer b/c i bought a large gaming system w/several components. guy (who took nearly a MONTH to ship- never notified me) fills a box w/egg cartons/paper...sends 4 of the 11-12 items that were supposed to be included (NOT the game system/major $ items). jerks like that (+ your example) deserve to be negged.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
rainmanesq said:
jumbojohnny said:

If I could I would have punched him in the face.
ugh, that's frustrating. i'm about to drop my 1st neg in ages as a buyer b/c i bought a large gaming system w/several components. guy (who took nearly a MONTH to ship- never notified me) fills a box w/egg cartons/paper...sends 4 of the 11-12 items that were supposed to be included (NOT the game system/major $ items). jerks like that (+ your example) deserve to be negged.

Can you send me some more details about this in a PM...I dont want to derail this thread, but I sell/buy games and I want to know who that is so I dont deal with people like that. Thanks.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
jumbojohnny said:
I bought a plate, and the guy took two weeks and five emails before he decided it was time to mail it out. When I got it he had bent it in half, and the post it read "Enjoy filing with Paypal".

That would be a tough one to forget and move on from. Seems like karma should burn him on a different deal.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
VizquelCollector said:
jumbojohnny said:
I bought a plate, and the guy took two weeks and five emails before he decided it was time to mail it out. When I got it he had bent it in half, and the post it read "Enjoy filing with Paypal".

That would be a tough one to forget and move on from. Seems like karma should burn him on a different deal.

That would be a good idea, and I already asked my brother if he wouldnt mind helping out with this...The seller has been suspended. I suppose the low ratings might have helped with that...or atleast I hope they did.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
boomo said:
Cobra29svt said:
I bet you & Jeff N would make great friends....just sayin'

no, i hadnt received any negs in years, and all of a sudden its a negathon over the last few months.
not sure what it has to do with jeff, but i just cant see how no one can contact 1st, just silly.

Me neither..... I have no negatives, and I've only left 2 for my buddy...

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Cobra29svt said:

I have 6000 posts. I'd say less than 300 are bitching about eBay.

the other 5700 are bitching about Razor :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Although the vast majority of ebayers are nice, regular people, if someone hasn't encountered any 'crazy' or unusual ebayers that person just hasn't been doing ebay long enough LOL.

danboone2006

May 22, 2010
Cleveland OH
My old eBay account had over 300 positive feedback, no negs. I closed that one and opened a new one because the old one had my dads name on it (I opened the account back when I was 16).

Open up the new one and my 4th sale on the new account a girl buys an old text book. She's a foriegn exchange student from India, her paypal lists her India address, I email her telling her I cannot ship to India, and she tells me to "send it to my college called Boise Idaho State University" I go back and forth explaining I need more than a school, and a name but she just kept insisting I send it to the University and wouldn't supply an address. I even tried to call the school to see if they'd help me out by giving an address where I could send it, but nope.

Eventually got a negative, explained it to eBay, and they did nothing. So now I'm trying to get that feeback % back up. It goes down much easier than It goes up.

Members online

No members online now.