Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh Sale Chrome Auto...new high?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
It's amazing what people will hit the bin for. Someone paid 99.99 for a base Trout auto the other day when they were regularly auctioning for $75-80 this past week.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
shayscards79 said:
It's amazing what people will hit the bin for. Someone paid 99.99 for a base Trout auto the other day when they were regularly auctioning for $75-80 this past week.

Buying
Idiots
Neutered

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
cmnkb8 said:
blazers091 said:
and elites dont move up ::facepalm::

Someone got a steal on that josh sale elite lot.

Chrome will always be king, and Elite will always remain the bastard stepchild to many prospectors.

Elite is underrated, it's a great set to get bargins and you can make money on guys even if they have a chrome auto.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Is Josh Sale the first ever gold refractor auto to sell for over $250 and NOT be a top 100 prospect at the same time?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
frzg said:
Is Josh Sale the first ever gold refractor auto to sell for over $250 and NOT be a top 100 prospect at the same time?

Possibly...I can't think of another off the top of my head...

The hype surrounding Sale is crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
Been thinking about buying some of this guy but the hype machine is scaring me a bit. Because the prices are high right now esp for a guy not rated so high.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Sale was one of the two guys I targeted in 2011 BDP. Before release, I assumed he would be around $10-$13 for Chrome Autos and $18-$22 for Ref autos...and I would have bought a lot.

Instead he started about 50% higher than that and has only climbed from there. I like him, but the card prices just don't make sense to me. As result, I only have one card..a Ref Auto picked up for $19 dlvd.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Sale blues in the first week of release were not expensive at all. The shot up quickly

Members online

Latest posts