Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's Hotlist is Live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I'm really looking forward to this spring's versions of the weekly hotlist. With spring hype, roster speculation, previously overlooked guys hitting 5 homers in 4 days, oh its going to be grand.

Thanks for always cranking out a great list, and an interesting read.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Not sure why the Sterling USA Black Jersey Auto refractors didn't make the list. A Jackie Bradley closed last night at over $330. the rest of the insert set is getting alot of action.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I knew it. I was watching them the first few days after release then totally forgot about them. I wanted one of the Ackleys that showed up on ebay, but chickened out when they got into the $75 range. Figures, the one thing I seriously contemplate buying this prospect season. next one that comes up will probably be double.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
Hellickson was hot last week but not anymore ::facepalm::

Only thing that made big news was his BGS 10 06' Bowman but even those were mostly due to the top grade.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
autorook said:
Hellickson was hot last week but not anymore ::facepalm::

Only thing that made big news was his BGS 10 06' Bowman but even those were mostly due to the top grade.

that bowman sold awfully low in my book.

Members online