Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Earned 5.6% back on my Pomeranz BuyBack Auto #/100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
*** Admins/Mods if this kind of posting is not allowed please delete ***

I just wanted to share my experience with a few of the fellow members here. I saved 5.6% on my Pomeranz BuyBack Auto #/100. Paid $74.99 ($3.00 S/H) which I bought from Ebay on Feb 9th.

Ebay Bucks paid me $1.50 and Bigcrumbs paid me $2.72. (screenshot)

In all honestly I wanted to post this for members here because I just found out about this program and I wished I had found out earlier and save quite a chunk of money. :cool:

See the link to start saving on online purchases:
Bigcrumbs.com cash back program

Additional savings:

Credit Card Cashback 1%
Ebay Bucks Cashback 2%
Bigcrumbs Cashback 2%-3%

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I use big crumbs and have for quite some time. It is a great site. I have 34 referrals I think, something like that. Come on Referrals, keep buying!!!

skrip

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
As it was discussed at this years eBay Partner Network Conference, sites like bigcrumbs and other pyramid type incentivized payout web sites will be closing down quickly as they are in violation of eBay's Acceptable Usage Policies.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
If you also used ebates and mrrebates, you would've gotten another $1.50 or so. There might be even more programs, but 3 are all I care to keep track of.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Can you elaborate on this? I had not heard about this...

bradical said:
As it was discussed at this years eBay Partner Network Conference, sites like bigcrumbs and other pyramid type incentivized payout web sites will be closing down quickly as they are in violation of eBay's Acceptable Usage Policies.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
tommyfro21 said:

bradical said:

It was talked about that these incentivized type sites required their users to follow links within their web sites and were paying them a certain percentage per click or completed sale that originated through their account on their site. eBay has policies in place to ensure that sites are not linkbombing or incentivizing any users to click links. I believe each of these sites were challenged with finding a new revenue model or face expulsion for the program all together.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
bradical said:
tommyfro21 said:

bradical said:

It was talked about that these incentivized type sites required their users to follow links within their web sites and were paying them a certain percentage per click or completed sale that originated through their account on their site. eBay has policies in place to ensure that sites are not linkbombing or incentivizing any users to click links. I believe each of these sites were challenged with finding a new revenue model or face expulsion for the program all together.

If that does happen they will just further shoot themselves in the foot. All of their competition is using sites like this, even walmart.com! If ebay tries to take a stand, they will fail miserably.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
Matsuicollector said:
How has the success been with sites like these? I just signed up for ebates, so we shall see.

It only pays off when you make several purchases. I've done over $1,000 and gotten just over $60 with ebay + bigcrumbs.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
So I haven't figured this out clearly...is it possible to use multiple cashback sites at once for one purchase?

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
Supposedly there is a way to combined Bing cash + Bigcrumbs? I haven't found out how because you need to open a tab through each one to receive credit for your purchase.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
bradical said:
tommyfro21 said:

bradical said:

That is not the way bigcrumbs works. I can click on every link to Bigcrumbs 2000+ stores and if I do not buy anything, I do not get paid a cent. I have to make a purchase in order to get cash back. There i sno incentive to click links, the incentive is to buy items and get cash back for doing so!
As much as Ebay pays Bigcrumbs for their affiliate marketing, Bigcrumbs will not go against ebay policies.
and btw, I got $92 cash back today (supposed to be paid on the 15th! but it came today)

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
I rec'd $50 from Big Crumbs today as well. I wish I had signed up earlier. But always thought what's few cents... So far I have rec'd $501.48 back from Big Crumbs !! Adds up.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
So where do we stand in the bigcrumbs vs. ebates debate?

Is one better than the other...or is it about a wash?

Members online

Latest posts