Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08 Bowman redemptions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Does anyone know if the original 2008 Bowman series had redemption cards in boxes? I haven't hit any. I know 08 Draft did, as I hit a couple, but what about the first series that year? If so, I'm sure they've expired, as the 08 Draft red's have already expired.

Thanks if you know.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
bmp1971 said:
Does anyone know if the original 2008 Bowman series had redemption cards in boxes? I haven't hit any. I know 08 Draft did, as I hit a couple, but what about the first series that year? If so, I'm sure they've expired, as the 08 Draft red's have already expired.

Thanks if you know.

I don't recall any. Also, there were redemptions in 2008 BC but only of Angel Villalona if I recall correctly.

ktothep

Aug 7, 2008
I opened a ton of 2008 Bowman and I'm pretty sure the scout autos were the only redemptions. Just a word of warning, I recently opened 10 boxes of this (found a steal at $52.50 a box) and I did not fair very well as I pulled the followings: Kunz, Bachanov, Ahrens, Hynick, Moustakas, Parker, Borbon, and Bumgarner Base autos, Lotzkar ref auto, and a bachanov blue refractor auto. Sometimes the hobby boxes lack color. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you were looking to bust at normal market prices.

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
08 BC - I pulled some Jake McGee redemptions and Rene Tossini.

Was Austin Jackson in Bowman w/Chrome or Bowman Chrome?

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I know he had cards/refs in the first 08 series, but I think the autos came out in the 08 Chrome series of his. His auto'd card was not the same picture as was in the first 08 series, which I have some chrome of as well....so, it must have been 08 BC, right?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
2008 Bowman DID have redemptions, although I don't think any of the Chrome Autos were redemptions.

There were definitely Scout Auto redemptions and SOTF redemptions in the set though, and yes they have expired.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts