Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carl Crawford Bowman Chrome Gold Signature SCAN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I just came across a Carl Crawford Bowman Chrome RC with a gold signature. How rare are these? I also came across a box that had what appears to be 15-20 Topps Chrome Traded RC cards and 2 Topps Traded Autograph cards. One of them has a soft corner unfortunately. I am most interested in the gold signature Carl Crawford. I did not even remember I had the graded rookie of Crawford so that is a nice find as well.

picture.php

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Re: Carl Crawford Bowman Chrome Gold Signature

1:24 Packs

Twice as hard to pull as Series 2 Refractors which were 1:12. However, they usually don't even sell for the same amount. Refractors usually bring a little more. The Traded Autos are the better finds. They aren't rare, but they are his only RC Auto and fetch close to $100 now.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008

You might want to ask the Josh Hamilton guy...

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008

The regular gold sig cards are not that popular. The gold sig refractor however is the one to find.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
If I remember correctly, there were cards that had the gold letters and were refractors and there were only 25 of them for each player.

It's too bad the gold letters don't sell good. I always thought they looked sharp.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Yeah the year before that same style of a gold facsimile signature was used for the 1998 bowman chrome golden anniversary- those were serial #'d to 50 and tough to pull. In 99 though the gold facsimile signature was a fairly easy pull as explained above Never got why they did that though- and it sure seemed to confuse a lot of people.
The gold sig refractors were #/5 in 98 and #/25 in 99.

Members online