Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

::::::::The Morning Thread Saturday Edition::::::::

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning!

What are your plans for today?

The girl and I are heading to Hershey to celebrate Valentine's Day. Chocolate World, Zoo America, and 2nd row seats to the Hershey Bears (minor league Washington Capitals team) game tonight. Should be a great time.

TwinsRube

Jan 29, 2011
Good Morning guys - Can't believe I'm awake already on a Saturday... dang it. Anyway -- have a good one!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Happy coffee filled early Saturday morning!
Heading into the sprawling metropolis of Panama City later to spend some TV $$$.
Other than that, zippity-do-dah!
Scott - I like how you refer to your girl friend as "the girl". :D It's all good as I refer to my girl as "the wife". ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning!!

I'm at work as usual on Saturday. it's snowing a little but luckily there are Landscapers here so no salting for me :p

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
pghbuccos said:
good morning!!

I'm at work as usual on Saturday. it's snowing a little but luckily there are Landscapers here so no salting for me :p

Hey it's another Dave! We now control the MT as the vast majority! Muwahahahahah.... :twisted:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
69MetsFan said:
pghbuccos said:
good morning!!

Hey it's another Dave! We now control the MT as the vast majority! Muwahahahahah.... :twisted:

:lol: good morning fellow Dave.

Alex good morning and I nominate you to become an Honorary Dave.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
pghbuccos said:
69MetsFan said:
pghbuccos said:
good morning!!

I second that!!! All opposed.... I didn't think so. Let it hereby be known that Sir Alex of Great Northwesternia is offically proclaimed, an Honorary Dave!! :D

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
69MetsFan said:
pghbuccos said:
69MetsFan said:
pghbuccos said:
good morning!!

I second that!!! All opposed.... I didn't think so. Let it hereby be known that Sir Alex of Great Northwesternia is offically proclaimed, an Honorary Dave!! :D

I guess he doesn't want to accept his Honorary Dave title.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
pghbuccos said:
69MetsFan said:
pghbuccos said:
69MetsFan said:
pghbuccos said:
good morning!!

I guess he doesn't want to accept his Honorary Dave title.

Can't blame him.

Members online

Latest posts