Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

...So who you got?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
St. Pierre or Penn - This is a tough fight to call - if Penn gases like usual - he will be in for a long night.

The fight that I am looking forward to way more than the main event is Nate Diaz vs Clay Guida---this has fight of the year written all over it...Diaz always finds a way to win.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Very tough call. GSP is really in his prime and he has the weight advantage so I'll take him to win. But I'd never count BJ out of a fight.

G

This is really too close to call, and they are two of my favorites, but I will have to take GSP if I HAD to choose.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sam Banks said:
This is really too close to call, and they are two of my favorites, but I will have to take GSP if I HAD to choose.

Sammy I am impressed, was counting on you to go the Penn direction. You know I am right there with you on these two :D

G

MojoDan said:
Sam Banks said:

Sammy I am impressed, was counting on you to go the Penn direction. You know I am right there with you on these two :D

Yeah man, it's just too close to call. But for picking purposes I will take Rush.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
A conditioned Penn is a scary thing,GSP has never faced this challenge before.They did fight before,but Penn is alot better this time around.And GSP is better also this time around.I see Penn taking this fight to the ground and wearing GSP down and the Penn winning by ref stoppage in rd 3. :shock:

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I dont think Penn can wear down GSP when a far better conditioned Jon Fitch couldnt do it.

Not to mention, Penn looked gassed against Sherk when he fought him for the title.

The only way I see Penn winning is if he can get a quick sub in on GSP somehow

GSP in the 2nd round

Members online