Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fanhouse.com's Top 100 List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I don't care how unpopular my opinion is on this, but when the kid plays a full season, hits .325 + with 20 + HRs and 80 RBI's in single A, I'll put him number one on my list all day long.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
shayscards79 said:
I don't care how unpopular my opinion is on this, but when the kid plays a full season, hits .325 + with 20 + HRs and 80 RBI's in single A, I'll put him number one on my list all day long.

To me, it is completely unfathomable for the prospect with more potential than anyone in the history of baseball, and a very realistic chance to reach it, to be anywhere but #1 on the list.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Harper hasn't done anything as a MLB prospect. his college numbers were not division 1. Is he a generational talent yes. should he be #1 overall prospect most people will have him there but i respect fanhouse for going against the grain an not having him #1.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
t3dudek said:
Harper hasn't done anything as a MLB prospect. his college numbers were not division 1. Is he a generational talent yes. should he be #1 overall prospect most people will have him there but i respect fanhouse for going against the grain an not having him #1.

agreed.

Lets see what the kid can do in the minors this year before we say he is the greatest thing to walk on a field since the dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
P_Manning 18 said:
t3dudek said:

agreed.

Lets see what the kid can do in the minors this year before we say he is the greatest thing to walk on a field since the dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

Absolutely agree with both of you. Harper is a beast, but I am not willing to rank him in the top 3 until I see it.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
jbone17 said:
P_Manning 18 said:
t3dudek said:

agreed.

Absolutely agree with both of you. Harper is a beast, but I am not willing to rank him in the top 3 until I see it.

He performed admirably in the AFL-the guy is a top 3 prospect. If he's not top 3, people shouldn't even bother ranking prospects. Of course, that is just my opinion though.

Members online