Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Harper Moving to CF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It was originally assumed he'd begin his career in RF, then eventually compete with Werth for the position on a fulltime basis.

Washington Nationals OF Bryce Harper is expected to play center field on a regular basis in the minor leagues, as a result of the parent club's offseason signing of Jayson Werth to play right field, according to MLB.com's Bill Ladson. "I think I play center field better than I do anywhere else," Harper said. "I have enough speed and enough reaction to know where the ball goes off the bat. Being around Tony Tarasco and my dad, who played center field, has been a big help for me. Whether it's left, center or right, I will play anywhere the Nationals need me."

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
At least he's talking about it correctly in the media. "I'll do whatever the team needs" should be all anyone EVER hears out of someone who's less than 20 years old.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
Good ol' boy is on the right track, hope he keeps his head straight because he's not only the #1 prospect but a HOF in the making? :cool:

Members online

Latest posts