Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I send it back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Now, I know what is going to happen... I am going to be accused of whining about Topps quality control. I am not complaining/whining about anything.

Alright, so I got a $20 Wal-Mart Gift card for my Birthday. Being that there was nothing at Wal-Mart that I needed, I bought a blaster of Draft.

The first pack was damaged. The cards were bent in half, and a couple had some surface/corner/edge problems. Including the 2 Chromes, and the Gold.

I am just curious, should I bother Topps with it, or should I just drop it? I am fine with either.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
Now, I know what is going to happen... I am going to be accused of whining about Topps quality control. I am not complaining/whining about anything.
Dont assume. If you feel its worth it do it.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not sure whether it's worth it or not to send the cards back....I'd probably think about it just to hold Topps accountable.....but that's up to you.

Just wanted to say - asking for a replacement for cards bent in half does not = whining.
Just my opinion - but that seems more than justifiable to be upset about. That's a lot different than complaining about small issues and every card not coming out of a pack gem mint.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
rymflaherty said:
I'm not sure whether it's worth it or not to send the cards back....I'd probably think about it just to hold Topps accountable.....but that's up to you.

Just wanted to say - asking for a replacement for cards bent in half does not = whining.
Just my opinion - but that seems more than justifiable to be upset about. That's a lot different than complaining about small issues and every card not coming out of a pack gem mint.

Ahh. I see. I just skimmed some threads recently that seemed like they were bashing someone for contacting Topps on a similar issue. I could be wrong, but I just wanted to make clear that I won't lose sleep over this one pack, and I would only keep it to the few posts in this thread..

I am torn, because the Prospect Chrome was damaged. Of course, I doubt it was a big time player, but I like to use them for TTM while they are young.

I am guessing it is a $3 pack, and it would take me around that much to send the wrappers/card and letter back explaining what happened (receipt too I guess).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts