Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Madison, WI show pickups!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
Went to the monthly show in West Madison today and picked up some nice cards, busted some boxes, and met with board member Hive17 for a trade. First off the pick ups. Went through the dime boxes and picked out a nice assortment of 30 cards for $3 including:

2010 Elite Extra base cards: Castellanos x3, Matt Moore x3, Gary Sanchez x3, Jurickson Profar x2
2008 Elite Extra base of Neftali Felix and Mike Stanton
2010 Bowman Chrome draft of Strasburg, Alex Bregman, Taillon, Zach Lee
2010 Bowman draft base of Josh/Chris Sale, Machado, Cox, and Dom Brown

Next the box breaks. The guy I get boxes from gave me a couple Bowman wrapper redemption packs for buying some boxes from him earlier in the year and one of those packs had the black Strasburg rc in it, so that was a bonus. Boxes I busted included

1 Topps Supreme Football: Gerald Mccoy triple jersey /15 and Tom Brady 1/1 black printing plate :D

3 boxes 2010 Bowman Draft baseball w/6 autos:
Christian Yelich base auto
Justin O'conner base auto
Matt Harvey blue ref auto /150
Chris Chinea blue ref auto /99
Lucas Sims base auto
Jonathan Singleton Aflac auto /127 :D

Image174.jpg

and the trade. If you find hive17's post, you'll see what I gave up, but I picked up two nice Strasburg autos in return :p

Image170.jpg

Image171.jpg

overall a great day, lots of fun. Usually the Madison shows are pretty brutal, but things have picked up and I've come out with some nice cards. I'm thinking about setting up at the next show, so if you guys want some prospects, then come check out my table if I decide to do it.

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
Madtown is a couple hours away for me ... let me know when the next show is ... I'm not sure I'd be able to make it but beats the zero shows in this area. Central WI. The Singleton will net you some nice cash! Plus some sweet Strasburgs ... looks like a good day!

-al

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
If anyone wants to be added to an email distro, PM your address and I can forward it on to the show promoters to get you on the email list for upcoming shows.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i don't go to the local show - never find any deals on cards ! Plenty of hot wheels , toys and dolls ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts