Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

16 pack BC Wrapper break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
Finally got my 16 packs in today. For all the bitching and moaning I've done over the past few weeks I have to say I was happy. It doesn't excuse how Topps handled the whole thing but personally..I'm good. I got 1 complete set and all of the extras and 1 auto, a Ackley chrome auto /100. So, I can't complain about what I ended up with.

84/100
rsz_untitled-scanned-01.jpg

It's FT/FS(More so would like to sell :)). Feel free to pm me if interested.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Excellent break! I can't believe how much those Ackley wrapper redemption autos go for on eBay.

Allen

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
orion9578 said:
Finally got my 16 packs in today. For all the bitching and moaning I've done over the past few weeks I have to say I was happy. It doesn't excuse how Topps handled the whole thing but personally..I'm good. I got 1 complete set and all of the extras and 1 auto, a Ackley chrome auto /100. So, I can't complain about what I ended up with.

84/100
rsz_untitled-scanned-01.jpg

It's FT/FS(More so would like to sell :)). Feel free to pm me if interested.
No but you could complain before you got them :lol: :lol:

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
Pine Tar said:
No but you could complain before you got them :lol: :lol:

I could, I did and I would again ;). The main reason I was complaining was because I felt they should have sent all of the packs out at the same time. Or, at least CLOSE to the same time. By the time I got my cards, yesterday, sets were down to around 10-15 bucks. The first sets were 25-30. But, now I really don't have much to complain about. Sets are 10-15 dollars lower but the Ackley seems to be selling 10-15 bucks higher. So, in my case, it evened out :).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts