Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Haynesworth setting the standard for "dumb"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
Albert Haynesworth Reportedly Accused of Sexual Assault

Police are currently investigating a waitress' claims that she was sexually assaulted by Albert Haynesworth over the weekend, according to a report.

The U.S. Attorney's Office will review the evidence and determine whether charges should be filed for the alleged incident, which was said to have taken place at the W Hotel in Washington.

"There seems to be no truth to these allegations. We are currently evaluating facts and considering our own legal action against those involved," Chad Speck, Haynesworth's agent, said in response.

Haynesworth was already at a police station Saturday morning, where he was charged with assault from an alleged road rage incident in early February. He is due in court on March 31 to face those charges.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Pretty much par for the course when it comes to Haynesworth. It's difficult to be surprised by anything he does lately. Perhaps that's why there hasn't been much response yet.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
J-Rod said:
Only because the Steeler fans would get their butt hurt and cry, bitch, and moan.
I could personally care less what any Steeler player does off of the field. I don't care if he's visiting sick children in a hospital or snorting blow off of a dead hookers ***. What they do in their free time is up to them, as long as they come prepared to play on Sundays, that's all I care about.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
mstng99tim said:
J-Rod said:
Only because the Steeler fans would get their butt hurt and cry, bitch, and moan.
I could personally care less what any Steeler player does off of the field. I don't care if he's visiting sick children in a hospital or snorting blow off of a dead hookers ***. What they do in their free time is up to them, as long as they come prepared to play on Sundays, that's all I care about.

interesting visual... :shock:

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
J-Rod said:
Or worse, if he was a Cowboy. Nothing should suprise anyone as far as Haynesworth goes, he has shown that he isn't Mensa qualified.

Members online